Who we are
Information We Collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you provide by filling in forms on our site.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, and other communication data.
Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us relating to our services.
- To notify you about changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes.
Disclosing Your Information
- To Vendors, Consultants, and Other Service Providers: We may share your information with vendors, consultants, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf. However, these third parties are prohibited from using your personal data for any other purposes.
Third Party Links
You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Access to Information
You have the right to access the information that we hold about you. Please contact us if you wish to see details of the personal data which we hold about you.
Kitzman for Texas
P.O. Box 553,
Pattison, TX 77466